We are experienced and aggressive employment lawyers who only represent employees
We have worked for and been partners at the nation’s largest and most prominent employment law firms.
We have successfully handled all types of labor and employment matters for many types of employees. Moreover, our experience representing Fortune 500 companies, small businesses, and public agencies gives us an advantage in dealing with the other side. Let us help you get the compensation you deserve.
Cases are handled on a contingency fee basis, meaning we only get paid after you do.
There are two types of sexual harassment:
1) “Quid pro quo” is when a supervisor demands sexual favors of a subordinate as a condition of getting or keeping a job benefit.
2) A “hostile work environment” arises when a co-worker, supervisor, or client engages in unwelcome and inappropriate sexually based behavior, rendering the workplace atmosphere intimidating, hostile, or offensive.
Common wage and hour issues in California include failure to properly provide:
- Meal & Rest Breaks
- Overtime pay
- Expense reimbursement
- Off the clock compensation
- Prevailing wages
Common mistakes for employers also include:
- Independent contractor misclassification
- Salaried employee misclassification
Unfortunately, pregnancy discrimination is prevalent in the workplace. During the joyous and stressful time of being pregnant, women are often refused pregnancy and disability leave they are entitled to, retaliated against, and even terminated because their employers do not want to be inconvenienced.
Most people, and even many employers, don’t know that in addition to the disability leave employees may be entitled to, that most employers must also continue to reasonably accommodate their employees disabilities