- Slide 4
- “I would like to thank you 10,000,000 times, you have done so much for us and I really appreciate all you have done for us . You are the GREATEST."
- Slide 1
- "Highly recommend Emanuel. I have worked with a few lawyers before and Emanuel was definitely the sharpest and best to work with. I felt like we were a team; he kept me informed at all times."
- Slide 2
- “I was sexually assaulted at work. I found Emanuel online after reading many positive reviews. I trusted Emanuel to get the best possible outcome for me and he did.”
- Slide 3
- “I hired Mr. Shirazi to help me with an employment matter and could not have been more pleased. He is honest and always kept me in the loop as to what is happening. Recommend him 100%.”
Discrimination or harassment at work is prohibited based on the following categories:
There are two types of sexual harassment:
1) “Quid pro quo” is when a supervisor demands sexual favors of a subordinate as a condition of getting or keeping a job benefit.
2) A “hostile work environment” arises when a co-worker, supervisor, or client engages in unwelcome and inappropriate sexually based behavior, rendering the workplace atmosphere intimidating, hostile, or offensive.
Common wage and hour issues in California include failure to properly provide:
- Meal & Rest Breaks
- Overtime pay
- Expense reimbursement
- Off the clock compensation
- Prevailing wages
Common mistakes for employers also include:
- Independent contractor misclassification
- Salaried employee misclassification
Civil lawsuits brought on behalf of a group of employees require an attorney with experience in class actions. I have significant class action experience and ready for the toughest of cases.