In my experience, many people don’t know if what they’ve been subjected to in the workplace legally constitutes sexual harassment. Most sexual harassment claims do not involve an express request of sex for job benefits, but a work environment filled with unwelcome comments, conduct, or language.
I am an experienced and aggressive employment attorney who takes most cases on contingency—at no cost to you. If you or someone you know believes they have been a victim of sexual harassment, please contact me for a free confidential consultation.
- Slide 1
- "I was sexually assaulted at work. I found Emanuel online after reading many positive reviews. He treated me with courtesy, compassion & respect. I trusted Emanuel to get the best possible outcome for me and he did."
- Slide 2
- "I would like to thank you 10,000,000 times, you have done so much for us and I really appreciate all you have done for us . You are the GREATEST."
- Slide 3
- "I hired Mr. Shirazi to help me with an employment matter and could not have been more pleased. He is honest and always kept me in the loop as to what is happening. Recommend him 100%."
Quid pro quo is the legal term for when a supervisor demands sexual favors of a subordinate as a condition of getting or keeping a job benefit. Such demands are illegal, regardless of whether the sexual favors occur or any negative action is taken against the employee. The gender of the supervisor and subordinate does not matter.
A hostile work environment arises when a co-worker, supervisor, or client engages in unwelcome and inappropriate sexually based behavior, rendering the workplace atmosphere intimidating, hostile, or offensive. The conduct can be by and against both men and women and does not have to be a result of sexual attraction or even from someone of the opposite sex.
- unwelcome sexual propositions
- sexually provocative materials/pornography
- extremely vulgar language
- sexual touching
- degrading comments
- embarrassing questions or jokes
Contact our office for a free confidential consultation.