Welcome Visitors from AVVO
We are experienced and aggressive employment lawyers who have worked at the nation’s largest and most prominent employment law firms.
We have successfully handled all types of labor and employment matters for many types of employees. Moreover, our experience representing Fortune 500 companies, small businesses, and public agencies gives us an advantage in dealing with the other side. Let us help you get the compensation you deserve.
Cases are handled on a contingency fee basis–meaning we only get paid after you do.
Discrimination or harassment at work is prohibited based on the following categories:
There are two types of sexual harassment:
1) “Quid pro quo” is when a supervisor demands sexual favors of a subordinate as a condition of getting or keeping a job benefit.
2) A “hostile work environment” arises when a co-worker, supervisor, or client engages in unwelcome and inappropriate sexually based behavior, rendering the workplace atmosphere intimidating, hostile, or offensive.
Common wage and hour issues in California include failure to properly provide:
- Meal & Rest Breaks
- Overtime pay
- Expense reimbursement
- Off the clock compensation
- Prevailing wages
Common mistakes for employers also include:
- Independent contractor misclassification
- Salaried employee misclassification
Civil lawsuits brought on behalf of a group of employees require an attorney with experience in class actions. I have significant class action experience and ready for the toughest of cases.