I am an experienced and aggressive employment lawyer representing employees. Before representing employees, I worked at the nation's largest and most prominent employment law firms.
I have successfully represented employees against all sizes of businesses including Fortune 500 companies, big banks, major retailers, utility companies, hospitals, universities, franchises, and public agencies. We handle all types of labor and employment matters, including discrimination, sexual harassment, wage and hour, medical and disability leave, pregnancy discrimination, prevailing wages, and wrongful termination. I handle both individual cases and class actions.
With me, you get the high quality skills of a large law firm partner—which I used to be—but with more personalized service. Moreover, I have successfully handled almost a dozen trials and have even presented on "Trial Tips in Employment Cases" for the Los Angeles County Bar Association.
Los Angeles Magazine has recognized me as a "Super Lawyer" since 2010. First as a "Rising Star" in Employment Law from 2010 - 2015. And since 2016 as a Super Lawyer in Employment Law, honoring only the top 2.5% of attorneys practicing in Southern California. Martindale-Hubbell has also awarded me its highest "AV" rating. I also serve on the Executive Committee of the Los Angeles County Bar Association's Labor and Employment Law Section.
- JD, University of California, Hastings College of the Law (2003)
- BA, UCLA, summa cum laude
Honors & Awards
- Named "Super Lawyer" in Employment Law 2016-present (Southern CA)
- Named "Rising Star" by Super Lawyer Magazine in Employment Law for 2010 - 2015 (Southern CA)
- AV Rated Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell
- Top 40 Under 40 Labor & Employment Lawyer in California by The American Society of Legal Advocates for 2014 - present
- Top Lawyers in California by the Legal Network in 2014 - present